Monday, November 8, 2010

Interview with Annette Lyon



How much fun is a cookbook that is dedicated solely to chocolate? Annette answered some of the questions I had about her book, Chocolate Never Faileth. I think you will find it interesting.


Your other books are fiction, what inspired you to make a cookbook?

I've always been a bit of a chocolate nut, but when I began working as assistant director for the Utah Chocolate Show in 2004, my interest spiked. I learned a lot about melting, storing, using, and baking with chocolate. I'm a writer, so making a cookbook was a logical step.

Who will enjoy this cookbook?


Any chocoholic, for sure. But also anyone who might be a little scared of the kitchen or of baking with chocolate. I made a point of having delicious recipes that were also doable. You don't need a culinary degree to make tasty treats.


Read more...