Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Query letters, cookbooks and a writing conference



I've been down for a few weeks following a surgery.  It's been hard to stay down, but a blessing too.  I've been working on my query and the challenge of sharpening my main plotline down to a point has given me a focus in my novel that I haven't had before. 

Thanks to everyone who contributed blurbs for the Book Bloggers Cookbook!  I received over 90 blurbs for the 20 books that I am including.  The cookbook is almost finished and I hope to have it up in the Kindle store no later than the middle of May. 

I can't tell you how excited I am to go to the LDSStorymaker's Conference next week!  I have been waiting to go since the day I left the conference last year.  What a great wealth of information and people who are willing to mentor those of us still learning the craft.  If you are going, stop me and say hello.